Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I starting sharing the cards and papercraft projects I make on instagram just under a year ago, which has been such a fun way to share my projects and I've loved meeting lots of crafty friends. I also share my projects on craftworld, where I have been a member since the beta testing days! I love the craft community and think it is a great way to develop your craft skills.

I have quite a diverse craft style as I like trying out new things. Florals are my favourite thing to craft, whether its colouring a stamped floral with alcohol markers or watercolours or making 3D flowers out of die cut paper flowers or flower making foam. I enjoy making cards to suit a theme, especially anything featuring tea and cake! I also like creating masculine makes as they can be a great challenge and gets you to think about your craft stash in different ways.

I decided to create this blog to be able to talk about what inspires my creations and to give details of how I make the projects. I am still learning how to blog but I hope it will be a fun journey and that it may be interesting and helpful to people. I look forward to learning new things and making more crafty connections.

Comments

  1. Hello Emma, you've made a great start to your new blog! Off to have a proper look around ... oh I've now added a followers button to my blog as I didn't have one originally ... Steph x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steph, thank you for lovely comments! So glad that I can now follow your blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rolled Watercolour Flowers Tutorial

Opulent birthday pop-up box card.

Review of the Daisy Mae Designs Papercraft Society Box