Simply Cards and Papercraft Feature!

Hello, I have shared this news on my instagram and craftworld pages, but I wanted to document it on my blog too. I was lucky enough to win a page feature in Simply Cards and Papercraft issue 205 through a competition on craft world! Below is a sneaky peak of my feature, I've taken a picture of the card itself next to it! For the competition I had to make a fathers day card and I decided to make a clockwork themed card inspired by the design you see through some watches. I cut the letters out and put the cogs behind it. You can read more in the magazine about what I used to make the card!


The magazine itself comes with a lovely tropical themed stamp set with co-coordinating dies and embossing folder. I've included pictures below of two cards that I have made with it so far! All using watercolour backgrounds made using the packaging technique. I stamped all the images using black memento ink and coloured using my promarkers.


The competition is, I believe, the first of many, so I encourage anyone who also wants a chance to be featured to try the future competitions on craftworld. Thank you for reading!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rolled Watercolour Flowers Tutorial

Opulent birthday pop-up box card.

Review of the Daisy Mae Designs Papercraft Society Box